What We Do in Ministry:
Ministering, Training & Equipping in these areas:
1. Teachings Directly from God:
Apostle Michelle is the Overseer and the trainer/teacher of Freedom Nation. She has been honored by God to speak His words to His people. What I mean by that is, she has a covenant with God, that she will only teach with words directly from God’s mouth. He gives her the message in details, she writes His Words down (word-for-word) and then she gives those same words to the people. After she shares with the people what God said, she then explains the revelation and how it applies to their lives.
The Lord has given her many instructions for the people such as, How to Overcome Fear, How to Prophesy, How to remove the Hindrances of Prophecy, How to See Prophecy Manifest in Your Life, How to Experience the Glory Cloud, and How to Have Encounters with God. He has also given her instructions on Spiritual Warfare, Accessing the Spiritual Realm and getting out, Entering into Covenants with God and so much more. The teachings are powerful. There are so many testimonies about lives being changed by this ministry and How the Lord is with them Every step of the way.
Here are some of the fundamental Teachings of this Ministry:
- Understanding God, His ways and His Character:
- Who is the Heavenly Father?
- Inviting God into Your Daily Life: Living Sacrifice
- The New Covenant of Jesus: A Relationship with the Father
- God’s Love: The Depth
- Walking with God: Partnership with God
- Focusing on God: Supernatural Lifestyle Foundation
- Opening the Heart: Accessing Heaven
- Becoming one with God: Initmacy with God
- Trusting God: How to Trust God
- Prophecy: Training & Equipping – Hearing the Voice of God
- Deliverance 101
- Basic Spiritual Warfare: Battling in the Spiritual Realm
2. Relationship with God: Hearing God’s Voice
by Apostle Michelle-
This is a very important part of the Ministry. Teaching all of God’s people how to listen for the Lord’s voice is priceless. He is our Lifeline. Without communication with Him, some of us would have been destroyed a long time ago. It’s like breathing air – mandatory. A Relationship with God is #1 & Communication with God is #2.
Before Jesus came, people could not have a relationship with the Heavenly Father.
Jesus came so that “We” could have a relationship with God.
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
God sent His Son (Jesus) because He loved the people in this world, and He desires a relationship with us on Earth, right now.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Jesus even told us to pray to The Heavenly Father, in His (Jesus) name.
All throughout the bible Jesus tells us to communicate with the Heavenly Father…
Jesus also said, ask the Father for anything in My Name and He (God) will do it for us. Everything goes through Jesus, but we still can have a beautiful relationship with God the Father too.
Jesus always did things to please the Father. Jesus only did what He saw the Father doing. Jesus only spoke what the Father said. If God gave Jesus Visions and Spoke to Him, Why wouldn’t God give us visions and speak to us this same way?
Jesus is our example of what a relationship looks like with the Father.
Jesus walked with His Heavenly Father in everything and we are to do the same.
Hearing the voice of God is mandatory to walk with Him.
God shared something with me awhile back that, “He desires to be a part of our daily lives.” He desires for us to invite Him into everything we do. This is a perfect relationship with Him.
by Apostle Michelle-
We also focus on ministering Deliverance, Restoration & Renewal to a person’s Total Being.
We have a physical body, a Spirit-man and a Soul.
All three of these areas can have demonic and or occult/witchcraft attacks on/in them.
1. The Body:
The Body can be attacked with things like, sickness (Cancer, Diabetes, Auto-immune Disease, Incurable Diseases, Heart Disease, Pain, Fatigue, etc.)
2. The Spirit-man:
Our Spirit-man can go through so much torment by demonic spirits. Our Spirit can be tortured, torn/ripped, caged, chained and attacked in so many ways.
3. The Soul:
Our Soul can experience deep wounds of Pain, Unforgiveness, Bitterness, Hurt, Anger, Rage, Rejection, Fear, etc. If these things are never dealt with, then a person can live a life of torment while still being “born again.” These Deep emotional Wounds and Trauma are stored in the Soul.
4. The Mind:
The Mind/Brain is a place that also needs intensive deliverance from Mindsets of Fear, Doubt, Unbelief, Unforgiveness, etc. The Mind can be tormented by demonic spirits, controlled with demonic controlling systems, veiled, blocked, entangled and so much more. The enemy uses so many spiritual strategies to keep the human race in bondage, it’s shocking. The Lord reveals new things to us weekly. The Lord is a great partner to have in ministry because He is the only one who can remove these things from us in the spiritual realm. The only reason why we are able to minister to people who are suffering from demonic attacks is because God ministers with us every step of the way.
Other areas that need Deliverance – Information given to me by the Lord:
- The Bones: Demonic spirits can live in the bones.
- The Blood: Demonic spirits can live in the blood.
- The Organs: Demonic spirits can attack our organs (they remove different parts of the organs which causes them not to work properly).
- The Brain: Demonic spirits can remove parts of our brain and they attack the brain.
- The DNA: They can remove the DNA and replace it with demonic DNA (this removes Godly emotions from us and replaces them with demonic emotions).
- The Eyes: Demonic spirits can remove certain parts of the eye (this causes them not to be able to see in the natural and/or in the spiritual).
- The Ears: Demonic spirits can remove parts of the ear (this causes them not to be able to hear in the natural and/or in the spiritual).
- The Mouth: Demonic spirits can cause our mouths to be perverted and defiled and it will need to be cleaned.
- The Hands: Demonic spirits can ruin our hands so that everything we touch is ruined.
- The Feet: Demonic spirits can curse our feet so that everything we walk on is cursed.
- The Finances: Demonic spirits can put Locks, Hindrances, Cages, and Blocks on our finances (Hindrances Stop/Prevent financial blessings and financial prosperity).
- Marriages: Demonic spirits can torment and destroy marriages (Focusing couples to hate each other and causing envy, strife, pain, hurt, unforgiveness, jealousy, anger, revenge, lust, etc.)
- Relationship: Demonic spirits destroy relationships by causing strife, envy and fear.
- Destiny: Demonic spirits destroy our destiny by turning us against God (unforgiveness, fear, hurt – so many spirits are used to turn us from the Lord).
- Family: Demonic spirits destroy families by causing strife, division, fear, jealousy, and envy among the family members.
These things need to be removed and then restored and that is what this ministry does for God’s people.
4. Spiritual Warfare:
by Apostle Michelle-
Spiritual Warfare is Battling from the Spiritual Realm. It has to be done from the Spiritual realm and CAN NOT be done from the natural realm. Apostle Michelle teaches very simple steps on “How to Access the spiritual realm, what to do when you are there and how to get out.” Very simple strategies to overcome the enemy.